One year ago today Olivia and I came home from China and she met the rest of her family. I'll never forget how she seemed to adore the boys from the moment we got home! We flew home on Chinese New Year last year. Today we are going to a big CNY party. It's just perfect to celebrate her Family Day!
I put together this little slideshow to show how much fun she has brought to our lives. No tissues necessary for this one but you might just laugh out loud at the song! :)
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
she is so beautiful
first time ever visiting your blog! This video is so great! The song is perfect!
Okay- PLEASE continue posting!!!!!! I am SO interested in your family and adopting from china!
I have watched videos on gotcha day, read blogs on adoption and I don't get tired of them.Adoption is a great experience . Be happy and praise the Lord .
Post a Comment