


We are so excited to see how our princess is changing. She looks so healthy and that's confirmed by her medical reports. It looks like she lives in a nice foster home too. I'm especially glad to see the TV & DVD player in the background! Now I can send her Dora movies!
This is some of the report we got:
She has learned many words like “it’s delicious” “ I want water” “Thank you, aunty” “Come here, grandma”, sometimes, if she was given the water, she will taste and say “it’s not sweet, I don’t want it”, she can feed herself, but can make a messy, if you ask her “what are you doing?” she can say “ I am feeding myself”, if she wants poop or peep she can say “BEBE”
She can put on the shoes by herself, she can walk well, can walk upstairs by herself, can recognize the clothe of the foster family member. She can hold a pen scribbling on paper; knows her body parts like nose, eyes, mouths, ears etc. But She is a little stingy, it’s hard for her to share her own stuff with others. Sometimes, if the foster mom holds other child, she is very jealous and pushes the other child away. She wants more affection, likes being held by the foster mom, she is very alert to the strangers, won’t let them touch her, and won’t greet them either. But after playing with her for a while, she will warm up and be close to you.
So to sum it all up we have a beautiful China doll who seems to be spoiled nicely by her aunty! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment