Thursday, January 31, 2008

Day 5

Olivia went to bed last night with NO CRYING!! Not even one tear! She also didn't yell at me to move over like she usually does. Such amazing progress.
We went to bed early last night and even took a Tylenol pm but I'm wide awake now at 2again. I'm on the non smoking floor of the hotel but everything smells like smoke including the sheets. I feel like my lungs are clogged with smoke. I've heard the air is worse in Guangzhou because of the industry there. I hope the anitibiotics kick in.

This has to be my favorite video of Olivia so far. Her personality is really starting to show and it's adorable.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Lynn, I could just eat her!!! She is absolutely the sweetest little thing. I hope that you have a safe trip later today and that you feel better as time passes. I am so proud of both you Much love, Lynn E.

Lauren and Ed said...

She is just the cutest thing ever, and I love hearing her voice! You will love Guangzhou! And you can actually eat there!~

LaLa said...

Oh, such cuteness!!! I love her jumping around.

Sorry you are feeling yucky..I had the same thing there and could barely talk by the time we headed home ...it was during the whole Avian Flu thing and I was worried about being quarantined..LOL

Safe travels to GZ and happy shopping there!!

3 Peanuts said...

Love the video! Kate has watched it about 30 times. She is GLUED to the screen. How lucky that she is ptty trained. What little cutie pie. She seems like she is really fun. Kate also love the "more cracker" video. Forget Dora--we are just going to watch Olivia:)

Kim

Anonymous said...

Oh Lynn...I am just so happy for you! She gets cuter and cuter. She seems to be adjusting to you very well! I hope you start feeling better soon and I know you are ready to get home with your princess. Yeah!!! Stephanie Y

redmaryjanes said...

You are doing such an incredible job. I am really learning so much. You are a wonderful mother. Stay strong. Sending prayers and blessings your way.

mommy24treasures said...

I am sorry you aren't feeling well either. I will pray.
I am just so thankful Olivia is doing SO well. How totally precious she wants to talk to daddy and the boys in the mornings already! She is amazing. I am just so happy for your family.

Nikki said...

Just found your blog thru RMJ...CONGRATULATIONS! Your daughter is just beautiful, funny, sweet, smart, etc. etc. I'm so happy to see that she is adjusting so well and you are doing an amazing job! I will keep your entire family in my prayers and will be back for more updates!
God bless and feel better!

Sophie's Mom said...

She is so beautiful, congratulations! I remember being on a non-smoking floor, and smelling the smoke so strong. After a few days I was so congested, like I had a major head cold. My voice in the videos we took sounds terrible, I was so sick sounding! I feel your pain. Hang in there! When we went to the White Swan it was better.

Leslie said...

Oh she is doing so well! She has the cutest little voice! You are doing so good with her!

Anonymous said...

Lynn... I just can't believe how beautiful she is! She is going to be so much fun, and I think it will take no time whatsoever for her to be running your household when you get home. Reading your blog makes me wish you were not so far away. I admire and love you!
Sue K.

Paula said...

She is so cute, I love the video.
Congratulations on your little blessing.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I am glad you are talking about Antibiotics... I plan on getting some before we go (whenever that will be)... I get awful sneezing, coughing, pain throughout my body from the air pollution... I plan on starting them before I leave for China...

Lori Lynn said...

What a wonderful child! You can see so much personality in such a short clip.

Olivia is amazing!

Lori