Just got new pictures and she's GORGEOUS!! We also got our TA today!! (January 3rd) Looks like I'll be leaving Jan 25th. I'll know more in a couple of days. I'm beside myself with excitment!!!
2/7/08 Olivia's Family Day! 2/8/08 CA (Consulate Appointment) 1/29/08 Meet Olivia! 1/3/08 TA (Travel Approval) 12/10/07 LOA~87 days(Letter of Acceptance) 9/14/07 DTC (Dossier to China) 8/9/07 PA ~48 days (PreApproval) 6/22/07 LOI (Letter of Intent) 6/22/07 Fingerprints 6/8/07 Matched by AHH with Ming! 5/17/07 Began Homestudy 5/7/07 Found Min Ming Qing on waiting child list
I am mom to 7 wonderful children and wife to Blake. 3 of our children are biological, 3 are from Romania and 1 is from China. Two of them live in Heaven.
I started this blog when we began our adoption journey to China. Olivia came home in February, 2008. The blog shares little snippets of our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment