We are both exhausted but excited! I'll post pictures and an update when I can hold my eyes open fully. MANY thanks to everyone who prayed for our trip. Olivia did amazingly well.
yea!!!!!! What a beautiful beautiful family portrait. So happy your home!!!!!!!!! I look forwrd to your everyday life posts that will now include your darling daughter. Love Connie
YAY!!! I have been waiting for this post!!! Look at Daddy with his hand on her arm...I know he is bursting with joy. What does she think about all these boys??? What about Daddy's facial hair? Most of the little ones in our group didn't like it (one of the dads had a beard) but Annslee was so intrigued with it : )
So glad you're home safely!! Let the next phase of your journey begin!
I don't know you, but I've followed your entire trip and have laughed and cried and prayed and rejoiced with you. Thank you so much for an intimate glimpse into this wonderful event in your life.
I will be traveling to Quangxi/Qinzhou in the fall and it was a wonderful 'practice' for me.
Thanks again for opening your life and your heart even to a stranger who has been blessed beyond what you can imagine by sharing your journey.
May God RICHLY bless you and may your transition at home be easy and smooth and wonderful
Glad you are home and going well. Everyone looks great and I am very happy for you. I remember how hard it was when we got back as well. Wish you sleep, peace and joy for the coming days.
So glad that you made it home safe and sound. The first few days home with Gracyn were tough- we got her out all day in the sunshine and she converted to EST quickly. Can't wait to see more pictures of her at home with her family!! Congrats!!! Tamara
So happy to see you at home safe and sound. Beautiful Family Picture..You look so happy with that big smile on your face. Thanks again for your wonderful posts. Get some rest and family time...Will be looking forward to the rest of olivia's family life....Linda
Oh Happy Day!!! I am so glad to see the whole family together! You have to be so glad to be home!!! Enjoy your first few days together, we look forward to seeing more of little Olivia in her new home!
I am glad to see that you both arrived home safe... now to just get over that jet lag... look forward to reading of your new adventures now that you are back home... take care
You guys look great with the family. I'm glad you had a safe trip home. I hope things went well on your flight. Again, Thank you for sharing your trip and experience with all of us. Olivia is very blessed to have you guys as her family and wow, what a journey you all are going on. Be blessed and get some rest. Looking forward to hearing about how much fun you guys are having. I know we have a ton of fun with Miss Macie. She is wonderful and amazing. Missy - Picayune, Ms.
So happy that you arrived home. Olivia is just beautiful and I have loved reading your blog about your journey with her. Praying for you and your family during this time of transition.
I am sure you are breathing a big sigh of relief to be home after such a big trip. May God give you all an extra portion of grace and strength during this huge transition. I can't believe how big your boys have gotten! Wow
Lynn, So glad to see you made it home with Olivia! She is just beautiful. I have been reading your blog everyday to see how you were getting along all alone in a foreign country. Wow, how the boys are growing. I would have never recognized Ben. Well, don't have a lot of time, I am writing from work. Take care. Love, Your Niece Traci
yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is home! and so are you! Beautiful family photo. I can see how happy everyone is to have the two of you near. Ben and Blake could not have bigger smiles. After all you have been through (not just the 21 hour flight!) your own joyous smile is a statement all in itself. love your sister , Vicki
Congratulations Lynn and of course to your hubby and boys too! I am so glad to see all of you together, finally! I'm anxious to see how Olivia likes her room and how she adjusts to life at home. ~Rebecca
Welcome home, I'm sure it feels good!! So glad to hear you're safe and that Olivia did well! :) I hope the next few weeks are filled with lots of smiles and lots of sleep.
Of all the pictures, these are the most wonderful to see. Your family together...priceless! Lynn you did an amazing job of navigating all of the practical and emotional aspects of the trip! Love you girl...take a much deserved break and nap all you can! Linda S.
Thank God for your safe trip home! I know you "all" are worn out, with excitement and joy, and even fear. It will take time as you said, but what a blessed family to have. I love all of you, the pictures were wonderful. The "boys" and daddy looked so happy, and she will be spoiled so bad, which is as she should be. I will be watching the blog, just wishing I was there with all of you.What a great Birthday present for Blake. Love Grandma Donna. :-)
2/7/08 Olivia's Family Day! 2/8/08 CA (Consulate Appointment) 1/29/08 Meet Olivia! 1/3/08 TA (Travel Approval) 12/10/07 LOA~87 days(Letter of Acceptance) 9/14/07 DTC (Dossier to China) 8/9/07 PA ~48 days (PreApproval) 6/22/07 LOI (Letter of Intent) 6/22/07 Fingerprints 6/8/07 Matched by AHH with Ming! 5/17/07 Began Homestudy 5/7/07 Found Min Ming Qing on waiting child list
I am mom to 7 wonderful children and wife to Blake. 3 of our children are biological, 3 are from Romania and 1 is from China. Two of them live in Heaven.
I started this blog when we began our adoption journey to China. Olivia came home in February, 2008. The blog shares little snippets of our lives.
29 comments:
yea!!!!!! What a beautiful beautiful family portrait. So happy your home!!!!!!!!!
I look forwrd to your everyday life posts that will now include your darling daughter.
Love
Connie
YAY!!! I have been waiting for this post!!! Look at Daddy with his hand on her arm...I know he is bursting with joy. What does she think about all these boys??? What about Daddy's facial hair? Most of the little ones in our group didn't like it (one of the dads had a beard) but Annslee was so intrigued with it : )
Try and get back on schedule then catch us up!!
So glad you're home safely!! Let the next phase of your journey begin!
I don't know you, but I've followed your entire trip and have laughed and cried and prayed and rejoiced with you. Thank you so much for an intimate glimpse into this wonderful event in your life.
I will be traveling to Quangxi/Qinzhou in the fall and it was a wonderful 'practice' for me.
Thanks again for opening your life and your heart even to a stranger who has been blessed beyond what you can imagine by sharing your journey.
May God RICHLY bless you and may your transition at home be easy and smooth and wonderful
Congratulations! Doreen Clark
Glad you are home and going well. Everyone looks great and I am very happy for you. I remember how hard it was when we got back as well. Wish you sleep, peace and joy for the coming days.
So glad that you made it home safe and sound. The first few days home with Gracyn were tough- we got her out all day in the sunshine and she converted to EST quickly.
Can't wait to see more pictures of her at home with her family!!
Congrats!!!
Tamara
Hooray !!! You are home. Home sweet home!!! I love the picture. You have beautiful family!!!
KJ
So glad to see you both made it home safely and had a good trip...can't wait to see more pictures of you all together.
I'm still prayin!
So happy to see you at home safe and sound. Beautiful Family Picture..You look so happy with that big smile on your face. Thanks again for your wonderful posts. Get some rest and family time...Will be looking forward to the rest of olivia's family life....Linda
Welcome Home! I've been following your journey and how wonderful to see you all together! I will be praying as well. :)
Oh Happy Day!!! I am so glad to see the whole family together! You have to be so glad to be home!!! Enjoy your first few days together, we look forward to seeing more of little Olivia in her new home!
I am glad to see that you both arrived home safe... now to just get over that jet lag... look forward to reading of your new adventures now that you are back home... take care
WELCOME HOME!!!!
Can't wait to hear about the homecoming!
Jill and Macie
You guys look great with the family.
I'm glad you had a safe trip home. I hope things went well on your flight.
Again, Thank you for sharing your trip and experience with all of us. Olivia is very blessed to have you guys as her family and wow, what a journey you all are going on.
Be blessed and get some rest.
Looking forward to hearing about how much fun you guys are having.
I know we have a ton of fun with Miss Macie. She is wonderful and amazing.
Missy - Picayune, Ms.
So glad you made it! Hang in there during the post-adoption things.
So happy that you arrived home. Olivia is just beautiful and I have loved reading your blog about your journey with her. Praying for you and your family during this time of transition.
Welcome Home!!!
I am sure you are breathing a big sigh of relief to be home after such a big trip. May God give you all an extra portion of grace and strength during this huge transition. I can't believe how big your boys have gotten! Wow
Lynn,
So glad to see you made it home with Olivia! She is just beautiful. I have been reading your blog everyday to see how you were getting along all alone in a foreign country. Wow, how the boys are growing. I would have never recognized Ben. Well, don't have a lot of time, I am writing from work. Take care.
Love,
Your Niece Traci
What an awesome family photo...everyone is beaming! Glad you are Olivia are home safely, and we can't wait to read more updates!
yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is home! and so are you! Beautiful family photo. I can see how happy everyone is to have the two of you near. Ben and Blake could not have bigger smiles. After all you have been through (not just the 21 hour flight!) your own joyous smile is a statement all in itself.
love your sister , Vicki
Welcome home!!!!
I am so happy for you!!!!
Andrea
Congratulations Lynn and of course to your hubby and boys too! I am so glad to see all of you together, finally! I'm anxious to see how Olivia likes her room and how she adjusts to life at home.
~Rebecca
Finally!!! I am so excited to see your beautiful family picture. Can't wait to hear more about the trip home and Olivia's homecoming...
Get some rest!!!
Hugs,
Lisa
My first time here. Loved reading about your journey. All those feelings that you shared. Love your family photo:) Congratulations!!!
Glad to hear that you are safe and sound :)
Welcome home, I'm sure it feels good!! So glad to hear you're safe and that Olivia did well! :)
I hope the next few weeks are filled with lots of smiles and lots of sleep.
Welcome home! Try to catch up on your sleep...that flight is the longest thing ever!
Of all the pictures, these are the most wonderful to see. Your family together...priceless! Lynn you did an amazing job of navigating all of the practical and emotional aspects of the trip! Love you girl...take a much deserved break and nap all you can! Linda S.
Thank God for your safe trip home! I know you "all" are worn out, with excitement and joy, and even fear. It will take time as you said, but what a blessed family to have. I love all of you, the pictures were wonderful. The "boys" and daddy looked so happy, and she will be spoiled so bad, which is as she should be. I will be watching the blog, just wishing I was there with all of you.What a great Birthday present for Blake. Love Grandma Donna. :-)
Post a Comment